Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Joys of Podcasting

So, we're going to have to delay to next week do to a series of silly and then unfortunate events.

I was out of town until Monday on a research trip and completely forgot it was, you know, Monday. I'm on Spring Break, and that might explain a bit. I decided to put off the post until Thursday so I could finish editing, and got to work.

I woke up Wednesday morning with a bricked computer.  Something updated in the overnight and tanked my whole system. It took me, quite literally, all day and most of the evening to get everything back to where it was, and in the process I lost my editing program and edited files.

I managed to save the originals, but the frustration is making me insane. So, I made an executive decision and decided it's better to push the pod off a week than cry trying to make soemthing that's just supposed to be a fun hobby for us.

We'll be back next week on our regular schedule.

Thank you for understanding!

Corrine

No comments:

Post a Comment